Reviews for "BBS News"

Meh

Meh

It actually gets a bit harder after the first time you beat it, if only because it's hard to tell which "story" is ahead of which when they start overlapping. As far as the message goes it reminds me of those cartoons some people will draw about specific political problems with an overarching analogy where everything is correspondingly labeled, a bit hamfisted but it's a flash game and it was made in 8 hours, who's got time for subtlety?

The game is annoyingly easy, doesn't require much thought for the actual input. See green, press corresponding arrow. Not much more beyond that. There's also a lack of variation in the news stories that get reported on and their negative counterparts, leading to me not really caring what they say after the first two levels or so. The lack of sound makes the game much more painful than it really has to be and the simplistic everything detracts from the message you were going for.

nice and easy shooting game though i do miss the sound