Reviews for "I Puzzle Good"

Dude, great job! This game is very cool, the physics in it are really good and not glitchy and the style is nice and simple, but of great quality. Great job, keep at it, expecting more great content from you!

One of the people who got this out of the "Under Judgement" section. This shit is good. Real simplistic in every manor but incredibly well done. You deserved this front page

Niborious7 responds:

Thank you so much!
^.^

Great game! I liked it so much that I tried to do a speedrun of it, and the fastest time I got was under 6 minutes (at the time of this review you are the only one faster than me lol) and it seems very hard to do under 5:30 :/

Anyway, I like the general aesthetic of the game, the control felt a little bit floaty but you get used to it very quickly. The graphics are nice, but somewhat dull considering that the primary color of the game is blue.

Other than that i give it 4.5 stars, and I will be ading it to my favourites, so I will be coming back for updates :))

Dude, that was an awesome game! I admit to being stuck on Level 24. It doesn't really matter, because I had so much fun playing the whole thing! I was impressed I managed to even get that far. I guess I'm normally not into puzzle games. They're usually too hard.

This was still a lot of fun. It was so complicated with how small it was. I appreciate how there's so many factors. It was great exercise for my brain! I hope to see more stuff like this from you. If only there were more medals.

Good things:
All each puzzle is different, with no repetitions.
Good graphics (for be an 8-bit game).
A fullscreen mode.
A main character that reminds to Yoshi (Mario Bros)
You can mute if you want.
~
Bad things:
Music is only on some levels.
There is no pause mode.
I played like 50 levels and I stopped there. When I tried to continue, I had to restart. Please fix that.
Some levels are all timing.

I'll give it a total of 4 stars.