Reviews for "Friends"

Kinda random but overall its pretty good! The animation and audio is great! Nice Job!

The beat reminds me of genius of love by the tom tom club

AlexEmery responds:

Maybe I've been watching too much Always Sunny..

Entertaining

These characters are pretty nifty and kinda strange at the same time very funny too and the animation was notbad and I found it all pretty good and you won some awards maybe making it longer even more crazyness would be cool too

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
So could add some more crazyness and randomness

~X~

I have no idea why but this made me smile. It was interesting and would like to see a little more.

Pretty psychedelic whatever-that-is in the background! And the characters hmm... just sitting around? Communicating through music? Making music? Not sure what's going on there, but I like it! Like a simple, ordinary, alien slice of life moment.

-cd-