Reviews for "Flanders Killer 7"

Fun game! But I found that some times it doesn't shoot :(

Aprime responds:

That's very odd. They're all on on(press) so it should register them :)
Maybe it's a 0.083 second difference xD

Honestly, there was a lot to it and you took a simple shooting game and tried to cram as many simpsons characters and fun minigames as possible. I enjoyed.

Aprime responds:

Yep, took a heck of a long time to do it too. Thanks for the review!

that was actually really fun :D

Glad you enjoyed it!

A pretty addictive shooter! Violent in creative ways, with plenty of variation between levels not only in scenery and characters, but with extra items to aim at, ghosts, pigeons, all kinds of creative carnage. Mini-games were appreciated too, and once you start paying attention to level goals instead of going crazy it's not all that difficult to gather the medals either. :) Just 'Todd's Combo' remains... thanks for the entertainment, and hoping for more of these in the future! It's a nostalgic type of content too, simple, creative; crazy fun like in the old days. Also thanks for adding that quality toggle!

-cd-

Aprime responds:

Glad I managed to help you get that medal in the end! More Flanders Killer in the future? Maybe. I'll see how it all pans out.
I guess it's a nostalgic type of content because the first one was made in 2005, 12 years ago! Wow.
Also you're welcome. Thanks for playing!

This is an addicting and oddly satisfying game. The only problem is the animations are very stiff... But other than that, keep up the great work!

Aprime responds:

Yep you're right, unfortunately the only way to fix this is to raise the frame rate and edit every single asset.
Thanks for playing!