Reviews for "Flanders Killer 7"

Not very good at arcade-style shooters, but everything here looks pretty nice! However, maybe it's just me, but the shooting just doesn't always happen. I'll aim ready and fire, but nothing will happen and Ned will just swooce on by without a care in his head.

Aprime responds:

Yeah, the gun doesnt go off unless you actually hit him, so it could be that he's too fast. The game is at 12fps, so I guess that makes it that tiny bit harder xD

yes good

good thanks

i saw oney plays play this nice

Nice

Pretty brutal game but still its really good! But theres quite a lot of the same games for no reason. Still, brilliant.

Aprime responds:

Watchu talkin' 'bout Willis?

No offence to you, the creator, but these games are just the same thing over and over again. Like I said, no offence, but there's so much stuff re-used. If you plan on making an 8th instalment, may I suggest mixing it up a bit?

Aprime responds:

I mean, sure... if there was an 8th edition, you could either have it with 4 levels or wait 10 years for it to be released. It's one guy drawing several assets, Simpsonized, with a full time job. But hey, I'm sure people can manage it, it's also hard to get a shot of scenary that has good foreground and background that can be used as cover. So really, in that respect, I'd only make them as fast as I see them avaliable. Yeah, we can all talk about what's ideal - but what's practical and in the end worth the time is what matters.