Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Xtrullor - Chemical Rage"

I would rate this 6 stars if I could. This is my 2nd favorite track from you apart from Ego Death. Keep up the good work!

I honestly don't know what people are complaining about. You said it yourself that people asked for this..

Personally, I think this style might go really well with some orchestral later on, if you return to orchestral dubstep; however, keep experimenting as well. Your content keeps getting more and more interesting and unique.

I am just happy that you have been uploading recently!! I am sure you had a lot of fun with this mix; that is a crucial part of music production and Chemical Rage is definitely fun to listen to ;)

I never actually considered disabling the grid system... I wonder..

Fucking killed it, the swing is tight not to mention the synths and arrangement. The drums are fire too, gimme that kick lol unless you sent it to me already haha.

Look at all these scrubs not rating 5 starts cause it sounds "weird" and "not orchestral."

Take it for what it is not what you want it to be. Fatness 5/5

Xtrullor responds:

Full Kick 05 from Cymatics Terror Drums pack. Layer it with some lousy kick as a background element. You probably have it in the Common Kit pack... you know. The one.

Your style changed, huh...

Absolutely awesome!

There are just some tiny noises which are annoying, but else from that, this is HYPE! XD

Giving 4.5 stars, 'cause there is no perfect song!