Reviews for "The Crucifixion of Jesus"

I liked it! I think the idea of Jesus swearing on the cross is unsettling but that's kind of what art is, I guess. The "cut his balls off" piece was juvenile but it worked and was very well executed comedically. And the animation seemed pretty smooth. Not bad.

I have soft-spot for claymation (the quality kind at that) and every character was well written. Except for Jesus himself. It came off cringy and childish to the point were even as satire it didn't humor me. Why even try to be clever or funny if it sounds like a middle schooler came up with the idea of "What if Jesus cussed.."

The claymation was done pretty well. 2 out of 4 characters were well written. premise was there, plot was lacking, and the ending is overused. Why is this popular? You have Jesus swearing, nothing "funny" or memorable said by the main character except motherf***. Satire brings attention to what you want to change in society. Judging by this you want adult swim to close its doors.

Never understood how a bunch of humans managed to kill a man who was half-god. It would be like trying to kill Superman by leaving him out in the sun too long...

A good Jesus parody, Life of Brian. The story of a man mistaken as the messiah. This is a claymation version of South Park. Your art is decent for the style, and I did like "the cut his balls off" bit, there is always that one guy. I also liked the priest's bit. I understand this medium takes a lot of work. I love the work of Ray Harryhausen and the people at Aardman. Keep trying. Don't veer too off course.