Reviews for "Asterash"

This game is really fun with nice music and graphics, but the main thing that really irks me is that my ship is incredibly difficult to control with the mouse--there's very little room for subtlety. Normally when I play bullet hells, I use the arrows on the keyboard which allows for much more flexibility. Everything with the mouse is just really jerky and I keep running into bullets with the slightest shake of the mouse. But if that doesn't bother you I can see why this would be a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing it with us!

The game is fun and addictive, it's really hard to progress. You think you'll gonna make it aaaand you're dead.
It needs some polishing, sometimes you get killed with no escape, like a boss and a line of dummies with shields. Homing rockets are really weird, and too much feedback make the ship hard to move, the shotgun even replace the ship randomly =(
And last thing, i'd prefer have the weapons on the side, not on the middle of the screen hiding my ship.

So, the game contains nice ideas, really hard based on luck, with some polish it can be really good ! Medals are pretty cool

It's ok.
I had a hard time telling the bullets apart from the background.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks for playing! And sorry about that, we passed through many versions of the background and we though this one was good

I know some people like difficult games but for me the one hit death thing just stopped me from getting into it. With more lives or a shield this could be something I'd like.

MonoFlauta responds:

We understand though we wanted to make it more like an arcade game. Anyway, thanks for trying out the game and for the review! :D

Not sure if it is intended but when I upgrade both guns to max the ship gets really slow, wich in a bullet hell is lame.

Nice concept tho.