Reviews for "Asterash"

great game!

Thanks for playing it!

Nice game, maybe a bit hard. It reminds me of the arcade games: very skillful, and often ending quickly.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks! We wanted to achieve that feel :)

A good game for what it is. I admit bullet hell games are not exactly up my alley, but regardless this went well for me. That your initial weapon changes from play to play is a nice little touch. I admit I found it a bit frustrating at times when I had a weapon I really liked powered up (like the fully upgraded missiles) and then I got a second weapon I was not as fond of (like the machine gun) I felt like I was stuck with the machine gun because when a shotgun came down the screen, if I got it I would be sacrificing my beloved 3rd tier missiles for it rather than the lackluster machine gun.

I will also add my list of names to the people who had issues telling the hostile fire from the background.

That being said, this was still a well done game. You seem to know what you want to have made and you made it well. I approve. Well done!

MonoFlauta responds:

Hello! First of all, thanks for playing the game and leaving a review! We are glad you like it :)
About the weapon system, I know it may seem unfair for some people, but we think it adds a bit of strategy to the fast-paced game :)
For the background issue, we just made an update that gives you an option in the main menu to darker it if you can't see very well the bullets. We invite you to try it out if you want!
Once again, thanks a lot for your review and for playing it!

This was pretty good. I have a few problems, though. The first thing is that when enemies get into a line, they are incredibly hard to attack. The background isn't that bad when it comes to enemy fire, but I often get my shots mixed up with the enemy's. That being said, it is super addictive and it got me to play.

MonoFlauta responds:

Hello! First of all, thank you for playing our game!
About the enemies get into line, one possible strategy to that is to focus them first. Or to keep moving all the time. (I guess you are talking about the quick ones). Also, you can always just avoid them but they will close your movement space till they go.
For the enemy fire, we just released a new update that lets you make the background darker. If you want, try it out and check if the problem is solved. If not, please pm me and we will probably change the bullets colour for the next update.
Thanks a lot for playing and for the review!

fun, but the machinegun level 2 making you horribly slow seems... bad.
my best combination is shotgun and rockets. level 3 shotgun pulses in front of you destroying enemy bullets.
best score 187000