Reviews for "Asterash"

Nice game, maybe a bit hard. It reminds me of the arcade games: very skillful, and often ending quickly.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks! We wanted to achieve that feel :)

Interesting upgrade system, decent music. Main issue: very hard to tell enemy bullets from background and hence very hard to evade, which is a big issue for a bullet hell game. I cant memorise the patterns to avoid them if i can't see the pattern.

MonoFlauta responds:

Sorry about the background thing. We made many versions of it and we thought this one was going to work. Other than that, thanks for playing!

This was pretty good. I have a few problems, though. The first thing is that when enemies get into a line, they are incredibly hard to attack. The background isn't that bad when it comes to enemy fire, but I often get my shots mixed up with the enemy's. That being said, it is super addictive and it got me to play.

MonoFlauta responds:

Hello! First of all, thank you for playing our game!
About the enemies get into line, one possible strategy to that is to focus them first. Or to keep moving all the time. (I guess you are talking about the quick ones). Also, you can always just avoid them but they will close your movement space till they go.
For the enemy fire, we just released a new update that lets you make the background darker. If you want, try it out and check if the problem is solved. If not, please pm me and we will probably change the bullets colour for the next update.
Thanks a lot for playing and for the review!

fun, but the machinegun level 2 making you horribly slow seems... bad.
my best combination is shotgun and rockets. level 3 shotgun pulses in front of you destroying enemy bullets.
best score 187000

I think that the machine gun is a little bit over powered but this game is good it runs smoothly and it kinda reminds me of that one Namco game but I don't remember the name of it. it has good graphics.