Reviews for "Asterash"

Funsies

Cool game!
Simple and smooth gameplay
The music also fits perfectly

Thank you!

Fun, addictive and challenging!

I had a lot of fun *trying* to get to the top of the scoreboard. The randomness and variety in enemy ships kept it interesting even after playing for quite a while. Every attempt had an unique feel to it, as the enemy waves and powerups were completly different each try, still keeping an overall pattern and difficulty curve in check, well done!

There were a few "unlucky" and "Why do you hate me game?" situations which truthfully were hilarious, a bit of bad luck and poor planning leading to an epic failure ("Well , damm"). It may seem unfair at first but it gets better as you keep going, learning how to avoid those situations thinking ahead and dealing with each enemy type better. For me, challenge makes it interesting so I am eager to see what else the game will throw at me as I progress further! Slowly but surely!!

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks a lot for the review! Reading things like this makes everything worth it!

you guys really ought to expand this, it doesn't have to be a 2 minute game and its easily going to earn you some AD revenue if its put out for mobile devices. good luck, and thanks for the game

MonoFlauta responds:

Loved your review for this: "if you can appreciate a hard game that doesn't make you rage quit, you just found it."
I can't think of something better to read from someone about Asterash. Thanks for playing our game! And who knows, maybe in a future we can expand this!

It's a really well made game, good at it's core, and fun to play. Good job folks, it's a wonderful procrastination activity and i don't see a reason not to give it 5 stars.
It's a bit laggy, which affects the gameplay, but i don't know if it's a issue just for me, so i will not punish the rating for this.