Reviews for "Asterash"

I like it

MonoFlauta responds:

Glad you like! Thanks for playing!

Really fun game with great variety. I found myself enjoying it for quite a while.

One thing that stood out for me was the recoil when you get a powerful weapon pickup. It was a nice little touch. The sound of an enemy ship exploding mixed with the recoil of your shots felt really good. Also, the music went along great with the overall art style of the game.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Glad you enjoy it! :)

you guys really ought to expand this, it doesn't have to be a 2 minute game and its easily going to earn you some AD revenue if its put out for mobile devices. good luck, and thanks for the game

MonoFlauta responds:

Loved your review for this: "if you can appreciate a hard game that doesn't make you rage quit, you just found it."
I can't think of something better to read from someone about Asterash. Thanks for playing our game! And who knows, maybe in a future we can expand this!

Fast paced and immense fun. LOve the music. Basically awesome game

MonoFlauta responds:

A big thank to you from us!

It's a really well made game, good at it's core, and fun to play. Good job folks, it's a wonderful procrastination activity and i don't see a reason not to give it 5 stars.
It's a bit laggy, which affects the gameplay, but i don't know if it's a issue just for me, so i will not punish the rating for this.