Reviews for "Asterash"

I really like this game its fun not to hard and it reminds me of space invaders

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks for playing! And yes, we aimed it to have an arcade style and keeping the bullet hell concept. Glad you like it!

Really fun game with great variety. I found myself enjoying it for quite a while.

One thing that stood out for me was the recoil when you get a powerful weapon pickup. It was a nice little touch. The sound of an enemy ship exploding mixed with the recoil of your shots felt really good. Also, the music went along great with the overall art style of the game.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Glad you enjoy it! :)

This game seemed to go too fast for me. I was annoyed by how just one shot took me out. Shouldn't I have multiple lives? It's too easy to die! Well, it was challenging at least. The music was nice too.

I liked how there were always new weapons. The machine gun is the best. Most of the medals are pretty easy at first. I guess the design is pretty good. It's not that special, but I would recommend this.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks for your review! And yes, we wanted to make it a big challenge because the highscore thing. Maybe the curve of difficulty should be lowered.
Anyway, thanks for recommending this :)

Nice game, maybe a bit hard. It reminds me of the arcade games: very skillful, and often ending quickly.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks! We wanted to achieve that feel :)

Fun, addictive and challenging!

I had a lot of fun *trying* to get to the top of the scoreboard. The randomness and variety in enemy ships kept it interesting even after playing for quite a while. Every attempt had an unique feel to it, as the enemy waves and powerups were completly different each try, still keeping an overall pattern and difficulty curve in check, well done!

There were a few "unlucky" and "Why do you hate me game?" situations which truthfully were hilarious, a bit of bad luck and poor planning leading to an epic failure ("Well , damm"). It may seem unfair at first but it gets better as you keep going, learning how to avoid those situations thinking ahead and dealing with each enemy type better. For me, challenge makes it interesting so I am eager to see what else the game will throw at me as I progress further! Slowly but surely!!

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks a lot for the review! Reading things like this makes everything worth it!