Reviews for "Asterash"

I know some people like difficult games but for me the one hit death thing just stopped me from getting into it. With more lives or a shield this could be something I'd like.

MonoFlauta responds:

We understand though we wanted to make it more like an arcade game. Anyway, thanks for trying out the game and for the review! :D

A good game for what it is. I admit bullet hell games are not exactly up my alley, but regardless this went well for me. That your initial weapon changes from play to play is a nice little touch. I admit I found it a bit frustrating at times when I had a weapon I really liked powered up (like the fully upgraded missiles) and then I got a second weapon I was not as fond of (like the machine gun) I felt like I was stuck with the machine gun because when a shotgun came down the screen, if I got it I would be sacrificing my beloved 3rd tier missiles for it rather than the lackluster machine gun.

I will also add my list of names to the people who had issues telling the hostile fire from the background.

That being said, this was still a well done game. You seem to know what you want to have made and you made it well. I approve. Well done!

MonoFlauta responds:

Hello! First of all, thanks for playing the game and leaving a review! We are glad you like it :)
About the weapon system, I know it may seem unfair for some people, but we think it adds a bit of strategy to the fast-paced game :)
For the background issue, we just made an update that gives you an option in the main menu to darker it if you can't see very well the bullets. We invite you to try it out if you want!
Once again, thanks a lot for your review and for playing it!

Interesting upgrade system, decent music. Main issue: very hard to tell enemy bullets from background and hence very hard to evade, which is a big issue for a bullet hell game. I cant memorise the patterns to avoid them if i can't see the pattern.

MonoFlauta responds:

Sorry about the background thing. We made many versions of it and we thought this one was going to work. Other than that, thanks for playing!

It's ok.
I had a hard time telling the bullets apart from the background.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks for playing! And sorry about that, we passed through many versions of the background and we though this one was good

you guys really ought to expand this, it doesn't have to be a 2 minute game and its easily going to earn you some AD revenue if its put out for mobile devices. good luck, and thanks for the game

MonoFlauta responds:

Loved your review for this: "if you can appreciate a hard game that doesn't make you rage quit, you just found it."
I can't think of something better to read from someone about Asterash. Thanks for playing our game! And who knows, maybe in a future we can expand this!