Reviews for "Asterash"

It's a really well made game, good at it's core, and fun to play. Good job folks, it's a wonderful procrastination activity and i don't see a reason not to give it 5 stars.
It's a bit laggy, which affects the gameplay, but i don't know if it's a issue just for me, so i will not punish the rating for this.

I think that the machine gun is a little bit over powered but this game is good it runs smoothly and it kinda reminds me of that one Namco game but I don't remember the name of it. it has good graphics.

This game is really addicting and I love it. Keep up your good work. Also it would be nice if we could just select our weapon from the start but at least we can still earn it.

fun, but the machinegun level 2 making you horribly slow seems... bad.
my best combination is shotgun and rockets. level 3 shotgun pulses in front of you destroying enemy bullets.
best score 187000

-3 stars for one reason: games are supposed to be based at most 10% on luck, this is nearly 95% luck due to the powerups broken distribution. C-M-R-S-C-M-R-S-C-M-R-S-C-M-R-S-C-M-R-S-C-M-R-S-C-M-R-S for me is not a fun gameplay.