Reviews for "I AM PRESIDENT"

Good to know that all you need to keep the presidency is to give people food and stadiums...depressingly realistic gameplay for the win! :C 5 stars for the gameplay, but -1 for making me depressed.

Its a good game, although it is a bit difficult to get re-elected. Also the music in the background is really annoying.

It's a fun game with nice retro graphics, but it's very easy to get re-elected and make everyone love you.

Step 1: Start with Mild Punishments, No Food at All, Normal Control. Mild Laws.
Step 2: Put your entire budget into Infrastructure until it's 100%.
Step 3: Maintain your 100% Infrastructure and put any remaining budget into Happiness.
Step 4: Once your Happiness passes your Popularity, you will slowly gain Popularity as long as your Happiness stays above your Popularity.
Step 5: Once both Happiness and Popularity are at 100%, start putting points into Security, along with maintaining your Infrastructure, Happiness, and Popularity.
Step 6: Once everything is at 100%, start slowly bumping up your food amounts each turn until you reach A Lot of Food. You'll have less budget, but there's no need for it at this point.
Step 7: Maintain your 100%'s until you're tired of playing.

Excellent game I've played. You going to have to use your brain for this in order to make your country exactly you want.

I had been president for 44 years with no fakes elections, no riots , and no civil wars.
But finally I was not re-elected.Was it the term limits in this game? Were they just tired of me?

Following is how I achieved this.

Political agenda:
Normal punishments, A lot of food, Normal control
Hard laws → Normal laws→Mild laws→Normal laws

I changed my agenda of laws when the crime goes 0.
And then I mitigated their fear.

Priority in first 3 years:
1.Security improve (target:50)
2.Keeping the infrastructure over 60
3.Keeping my popularity over 40

Priority in the fourth year:
1.Improving my popularity (target:60)
2.Keeping the security and the infrastructure as high as the possible

Priority after the re-election:
1.Max out the security and the infrastructure

The high security and infrastructure raised my popularity and their happiness automatically.

But it is not a sure way at all...it depends heavily on my luck.
Especially, how many times did aliens ruin my effort? I foget it.