Reviews for "I AM PRESIDENT"

I was expecting more political satire with this. I mean, Donald Trump is President! The jokes write themselves! This was basically nothing but you putting in percentages. I mean, there was so little action. I guess the music was alright.

Let's hope this works out in real life. No, that's too clich├ęd. Anyway, I just wasn't interested in getting the medals. It's mostly because I didn't know how to! At least it was a tad unique.

I don't really see the fun in this game, you basically just are adding to percents but nothing really happens

Im having a really annoying problem, my cursor is hide! D: is very hard to click on stuff

Anyway, the ideia is really solid! Just a little up on the graphics will make this a 5/5 game!!

Not bad at all! I quit playing after 88 years, though. 88!! No heart attacks or successful assassination attempts. Fear was close to 100%, popularity was 32%, crime 0%, everything else 100%. Did I just find the "right" way to do things? Or is it a balance defect?

It's a decent simulator, but there weren't any options to make baseless and detrimental claims on social media platforms. How are you supposed to undermine the seriousness and authority of the presidency without an unchecked twitter account? Two stubby thumbs up for the fake elections option, though. #MakeRussiaGreatAgain