Reviews for "I AM PRESIDENT"

medals dont work, politics shouldnt be in video games.

Too chance based, I had high levels of security someone blew the parliament up with me in it.
When I reduced the crime rate to zero, and as soon as I increased food to my citizens, 8% crime rate and infrastructure lost 40%

Seems like no matter what you do, you are screwed, which really ruins the simulation, it would be a fun game if it wasn't based 100% on pure randomness.

Fun concept, but it needs more events and perhaps a national struggle of some sort. The only thing you need to do to reach 100% in everything is to put punishments high, and all expenditures into infrastructure without dropping security below 11%. Once infrastructure reaches 100% begin spending budget points on happiness, and popularity to keep it over 50% and slowly increase them. After infrastructure you should spend most of your money on increasing security over time. Once security gets high you can decrease your punishments or set your agenda to whatever you want.

really game no fun and i'm see games best this and no fun really and really need to make best this

Good to know that all you need to keep the presidency is to give people food and stadiums...depressingly realistic gameplay for the win! :C 5 stars for the gameplay, but -1 for making me depressed.