Reviews for "I AM PRESIDENT"

Very boring game

This is fun and creative and shows how whatever you think you're doing is right, people will always find something to complain about. What's difficult is that you say you'd listen to people yet all you get is a report gauging people and the country based on a handful of factors like infrastructure and entertainment, laws and control. Many of these are important, and there's no left/right wing here.

Initially i did ok adding more happiness/popularity but crime was going up a bit and fear seems to always always always go up. Perhaps the key is the former?

This game is mediocre. I do believe however with more interactive gameplay and maybe cut scenes or action sequences it would better allow us to decide what actions to take. Overall, it was pretty generic, simulation games are one of favorite styles of games, but this game wasn't enough. However has lots of potential.

medals dont work, politics shouldnt be in video games.

Too chance based, I had high levels of security someone blew the parliament up with me in it.
When I reduced the crime rate to zero, and as soon as I increased food to my citizens, 8% crime rate and infrastructure lost 40%

Seems like no matter what you do, you are screwed, which really ruins the simulation, it would be a fun game if it wasn't based 100% on pure randomness.