Reviews for "Bruce Wizard - Magic Trick"

I asked for this on 'Sweet Boy Beach', lo and behold I have received. Alas, my thirst for Bruce Wizard has not been slaked! I need to feel Bruce and Jackson running white-hot through my veins!!!

Great as always, although I miss simplicity of Bruce and Jackson bantering idly.

Thanks for the vid!

cheers.

Yep, this is one of the best cartoons you've ever made! It's great how you surpass yourself so much. This has to be the best drawing of Bruce Willis I've seen in my entire life. Then again, I can't think of any others off the top of my head. I liked how you used different characters for this. It was certainly an experiment.

There's just no telling what will happen next in this cartoon. None of it made sense and I loved it! It's probably because the voices are so slick. Everything is so wonderfully random. Seriously, this should have a higher score! Well, we all have high regards for you.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

aaaah the coveted 5 stars from Ericho, thank you my man.

Holy Fu... WHAT THE HELL MAN? SPECTACULARLY WEIRD!

Harry Potter will never be viewed the same! Now I am going out on a limb here, the big guy, inspired by a younger Sean Connery back from the Zardoz days mayhap? For some strange reason that student reminded me of that movie.

And having Thomas Jefferson hat duel Bruce Wizard? Bruce Willis, I mean Bruce Wizard definitely needed something to get him out of his funk. So a hat duel... yeah. Bruce Wizard is right, students get back to class. Logic has no place here!

There is a cohesive pattern in the various animations you do begging the question, Will Bruce Wizard pay a visit to Manwhore inc? Will Moose make an accidental guest appearance in Raw Latex? Will Alfonzo accidentally summon Glycon to begin yet another long reign of infinite terror or will he accidentally summon Fernando AND Glycon? Will Fernando face the terror of the Eight nipple eater of worlds?

Bruce Wizard is too cool for himself sometimes, isn't he?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

bruce definitely thinks he is really cool. i haven't yet done a crossover, i don't think that's my thing.

"Get out of my hat you son of a bitch." - Bruce Wizard, 2017