Reviews for "A Day With Paige 1.01"

The game itself is really great especially in html5 and JS only ... but why "stupidest idea ever" ? This law is pretty cool (outside of the sex theme of this game)

PS: The banana (and B lvl3) game is easy juste take your time and regulary stabilize it

Well,I'm giving five stars,not because it's the best game of the world,but because - for a demo version - I think that it's very complete.I liked how the story was smooth,and - against all my expectations - I did like the narrator,but the mini-games,principally the engrowment one,weren't very exciting,just clicking around random dots isn't really what people expect to do in a game.You should work up that mecanic and the mini-games graphics,and I'm sorry you'll rock with the other dialogue options!

Fucking awasome ! Can't wait for (another fap) a full version !

Wow talk about setting a bar high, This had everything great art, Good UI, Music on point, Actual comedy, Meaningful choices and an interesting although small cast of characters. Story is still to be seen but no doubt it will be great aswell. The little mini games were interesting too didn't have problems with any.

Wouldn't mind some sort of save function to make it easier to look at other choices but I feel as though the game/demo is good enough to warrant multiple playthroughs so I'll definitely be back to have a 3rd and 4th try.

I do have a couple things to point out, If you complete the banana engorgement mini-game on the first try the dialogue is the same as if you failed and got it on the second try I feel as though there should be a different dialogue since failing was supposed to show why it's forbidden.

Another thing, during Paige's breast enlargement mini game after successfully making her breasts return to normal size and having her ask to make them even bigger the top right choice (Red/Mean choice) was unusually small compared to the others, I was unable to read the text at all but still able to select it. Seems like a weird bug so I wasn't sure if that was on purpose or not.

and finally during my first playthrough in which I had headphones on I would hear the sound effect of one of the characters talking but not see any text appear, I was also unsure if this is a bug or if that sound effect is just meant to play.

Thank you for the demo and for raising the standard of adult games, Can't wait to see some of those unimplemented dialogue choices. ;) Oh and great work having it run perfectly on my crappy little notebook.

I really hope this game is not dead as it was funny and enjoyable.