Reviews for "A Day With Paige 1.01"

It's been over a year since we've seen this game come out, and still no update. I hope this isn't a dead game.

after opening scene the game screen turns white with 3 gray dots and text boxes cant see a damn thing im doing please fix

I love the humor, art, story and game.

The minigame is slightly frustrating, but after I put the game down and came back to it, I beat them on my first tries, so maybe not too bad after all.

The long intro is annoying for starting over and playing a different set of choices. It's nice that the options are color coded, but ... I don't always see how they'll impact things. Maybe I'm too dense, I don't know. It does seem like sometimes an option that is colored a certain color is actually another color in disguise, or at least required for that color option in the future.

I feel like Paige should be more appreciative of her extra large boobs; maybe that is coming in day 2.

If the game doesn't have continual focus while loading, it often gets stuck. While writing this review, it got stuck on the page that should have the play button. The music is playing, but the screen is all white.

LOVE IT <3