Reviews for "A Day With Paige 1.01"

Great game I can see a lot of potential. Had to restart once when I got stuck outside of the map during the wind/leaf minigame but that's about the only problem I had with it. Can't seem to find that "professor scene" though that you mentioned in another comment. Any hint towards how to get it?

wandfully responds:

Be really curious about what the tentacle did to Paige, and help her if only a little in her "predicament"

this is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!

"Bearing in mind that yyou already missed the orientation, the first class and half of the second, you decide to..." and that's where the game appears to end. I can open the settings, but the dialogue will not advance and there doesn't appear to be anything I can do.

wandfully responds:

Strange. It might be stuck downloading something. Did you try pressing the space-bar? Maybe the game was waiting for it...

I'll look into it anyway.

That banana thing seems to be impossible - at least for me. And a save button would be nice. To be able to find out, what the different choices change in the story. Or doesn't it have any influence? Anyway, still like it. Keep going.

wandfully responds:

Thank you for the review. Yeah, I guess the banana part could be easier, or at least slower. It probably got a bit overtuned.

There are only slight changes. The bigger one is if you get the professor scene, or if a particular stronger wind hits Paige's skirt.