Reviews for "A Day With Paige 1.01"

I couldn't give it a full good review as I couldn't get past anything that had to do with the growth spell. There isn't anything to explain to you how to stabilize anything, nor does it ever seem to react the same way twice and that makes it impossible to get it beyond pure luck. I was not that lucky. I would love to go further with the game but I don't really get to see anything else because the game just ends when she shows up at your dorm.

Please, just add a small tutorial on how the banana minigame works...

Very well done. I would give it 5 stars, but when what I assume are cut-scenes pop-up, all I see is static. It looks like my screen broke. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem.

Great potential. The soundtrack definitively comes from a "Home Videos" or "Science Court" background,.. I like it.
The options are very nice, one each for different personalities. T

The game mechanics are easily maneuverable, the minigames are well done, and the storyline is silly.

All in all, with continued progress this gem will become a masterpiece. Keep up the good work :D

Fucking awasome ! Can't wait for (another fap) a full version !