Reviews for "Valhalla Bound"

This is a very good game.It has a lot of detail added to it that makes it even better.The controls are smooth and the game runs well.It has a very good diffuculty to it,making it not to easy or to hard.It has very good old school graphics and addictive gameplay. My only real problem with it is the lack of mobility with the bow.

Avizial responds:

Excellent, glad you enjoyed the game!

We have played and tested this game to death. Good to see that players notice all the hard work :) Retro games will always hold a special place in our hearts.

We have received much feedback about expanding the game beyond this scenario. We have plans to add more levels and interesting play styles.

Thanks for playing the game! We hope to hear from you in our future games.

The game is great! What are you supposed to do about rain?
Why is the tutorial so slow and unnaturally long?
Why is there no 'next' option in the tutorial (that doesn't skip the whole thing)?

Avizial responds:

Glad you are enjoying the game!

1) With the rain, it will put out the fires on the boats you light up. One trick is to use charged shots, they light the boats up faster and they won't be put out by the rain.

2) We had several players give feedback before for a tutorial. Since this game is on mobile, several children didn't understand the rules and mechanics of the game, they simply just tapped on the screen.

However, we realize that the more skilled players will find these tutorials boring and unnecessary. We will be working on a making a few tweaks to the tutorial soon.

3) Interesting. We never thought of having to just skip parts of the tutorial. Let us take that into consideration as one of the tweaks.

This was all some great feedback! Thanks for playing our game. We hope to hear from you in our future titles.

awesome.

Awesome indeed :)

Thanks for playing our game! Hope to hear from you in future titles.

a great game !
this game mast so fun
5 Stars from me

Avizial responds:

Glad you enjoyed the game! If players are having fun and enjoying the game, we feel like we did a good job :)

Thanks for playing our game! We hope to hear from you in future titles!

This game remember me the old times in the NES and SNES

Avizial responds:

Great! Glad to hear it reminds you of retro-style graphics!

Thanks for playing our game!