Reviews for "Green Gunner"

I really liked it. Levels were entertaining and provided me with suprises(in a positive way) as I was making way through them. Giving it 4 stars is a lil too much (3.75 is more accurate due to techincal issues).

Some issues that bothered me:
- Level ending takes extremely long
- Respawn makes fps drop terribly
- Once you end one level and return to level choice menu last completed level is focused which forces player to remember to switch to the next level
- No health regeneration on check point + check point isn't obvious at first
- No boss hp bar (or some other health indicator) in the last level

MrNannings responds:

Thanks. I'm happy with the 3.75, seems fair. Some of the points you made I will do in a update. But that fps drop I haven't noticed before.

- Level ending takes extremely long.
This is now a half shorter

This one is also fixxed

thanks for your feedback

Game design is awfull. Also the game itself is awfull, there is no optimisation and FPS is going to hell when there is to many those stupid spark effects. This was done in Constuct 2 and I would say this game took no more than 200 events. (Oh, those WebGL effects is awfull too)

MrNannings responds:

I think the effects gives it a atmosphere .
Thanks for playing anyway. It took me 615 events but I don't see why that's important.

This is pretty addictive. I thought I'd get tired of it quickly but wound up finishing the whole thing. It's challenging but not so much that it gets frustrating.

Unfortunately, I beat the final boss without getting hit, but neither of the two medals unlocked for me.

MrNannings responds:

I updated the game. It's probably fixed.

I was surprised at how much fun I had with this. I will admit that it was very hard. It worked how you could not have your work undone when you respawned. Then again, that was sometimes a bad thing. The graphics were quite nice. A lot happened even though it looked simple.

I do wish you would have told what those arrow blocks do. Okay, that was pretty obvious. You still have a great setup. I like how the villains just malfunction when they die. The atmosphere was great too.

MrNannings responds:

Thanks your kind words mean a lot to me!

Pretty good game my biggest complaint is the stupid long respawn time but other then that a good run n gun game

MrNannings responds:

Thanks. The spawn time is to think over your action. Making your life meaningful.