I really liked it. Levels were entertaining and provided me with suprises(in a positive way) as I was making way through them. Giving it 4 stars is a lil too much (3.75 is more accurate due to techincal issues).
Some issues that bothered me:
- Level ending takes extremely long
- Respawn makes fps drop terribly
- Once you end one level and return to level choice menu last completed level is focused which forces player to remember to switch to the next level
- No health regeneration on check point + check point isn't obvious at first
- No boss hp bar (or some other health indicator) in the last level