Reviews for "In Space"

I got all of the medals. This game feels a little bit short. The characters each only had a few lines, so they felt like a blip before the game ended. The atmosphere was great, though- very suspenseful. I knew who the saboteur was from the start, but I liked how it wasn't conclusively confirmed until the very end. Also, why was the plant lady all bloody if there was just a fire. Fire doesn't make you bleed. I didn't appreciate the pixel hunting. Repair puzzle- it was hard to see the "hint" on my monitor. Once I saw it, the puzzle became very easy. Good story.

Oh man oh man oh man, how do I write a review without fanboying too much here?

This has gone right up into my list of favourite point and click games! The premise is great, the puzzles are balanced just right, the characters are awesome, everything works so darn well. I got really connected to the characters even though we don't spend much time with them at all.

I found myself playing through again just to find all the secrets too, just need to get one more ending and I'm done!

Anywho, I did a playthrough, but I would suggest playing the game through yourselves before diving into my weird world of YT videos. THIS GAME IS SO GOOD! Can't wait to see what you do next =)

RunningZombie responds:

Thanks for the review! You even made a playthrough, cool! I found your playthrough very entertaining, how you had theories and responded to each character. The way you reacted to the events that took place in the game are the exact reactions that I had hoped for!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks again!

Will humankind never slow down the pace of its lifestyle?

And how do you choose between a russian pilot and an american commander? Thank Dev people's nationality isn't something needed to be taken as paremeter everytime...

I don't have any idea where the toy is. Got tired of clicking EVERYTHING trying to find it.

RunningZombie responds:

Better luck next time =P

Stuck in the repair bit. Tried aligning the lines to the outer edges, don't understand the relationship with the circuits. Maybe it would be helpful to either have a walkthrough or an optional hint?