Reviews for "Sleeptime Fun! v1.13 (Web version)"

The third button down on the top right crashes my game and permantly mutes all sound from my chrome and I have to open a new chrome for sound to work, might want to suss that out.
This feels like more of a demo than a lite version since you actually can't remove clothes in the web version or please the man. Looking forward to future updates

Raynsan responds:

Removed the buttons for the web version, thank you!

I just love this game, at first it was a bit hard but i got used to it :) 5 Stars

Raynsan responds:

Pretty good game. I found slow and steady doesn't win the game but fast and quick do. In other words use fast quick short movements instead of long slow movements as fast quick short moves will rarely make her eyes or heart beat rise. So for the blanket arm moving leg moving shirt opening work best with fast quick moves. Full removal for the pants and shirt will need closer attention as those spots will have more sensitivity. Next play with her in a slow steady movement to fast and she'll wake up. Once she orgasms wake her ass up and do whatever you want as you now will not get the fail and go back to the beginning thing if you wake her up and she'll stay awake after that. So snap those panties!

Nice review! :>

Really solid presentation, pretty smooth execution (the mouse flick to win strat is a little too strong). But overall I would say it's a very polished experience relative to what's available in the adult games section on the site. The seams in the joints and folds on moving parts are probably my biggest gripe with the game.

Raynsan responds:

Thank you for the review :) the seams are there only on the web version because I had to compress textures, otherwise game wouldn't run because most browsers wouldn't assign enough memory.

Posting a demo to advertise your game is fine, but by God make is apparent that it's a demo so people don't hopelessly click a purple string because you decide to say it's "lite" instead of a demo.

Other than that the game itself is broken. All you have to do is flick the mouse and she's fully undressed (or would be since this is a DEMO) in under a minute,

Raynsan responds:

Untying her strings does work.
I didn't feel like the term "demo" was appropriate since most of the gameplay is there and this is not supposed to be your next GTA in terms of content.
As for difficulty, many users reported it being too hard, can't make both parties happy but you can play with lights on for that extra harshness!