Reviews for "Super Batter Up! Challenge"

nice game original ^^

CidadeAP responds:

Hey, thanks for playing and rating!

Good game but Keep it up #2 is broken. If you try to stall when the 2nd set of balls are released the game stops sending balls, the song ends and eventually you're forced to quit.

CidadeAP responds:

Thats a tough bug to fix, will see what I can do. Thanks for playing and rating!

This was a good game, but my medals weren't showing up. I know I did what the game wanted. I was impressed at how many different games there were. There were just so many combinations. I'm so glad to like a sports game. I'm normally not into those.

It was a cute little game. You had to go to the next page for it. I guess the graphics could be better. It's a good game for the most part. The Z button was easier.

CidadeAP responds:

Yeah there are a few bugs with unlocking trophies and saving progress, will be fixed soon. Glad you enjoyed a sports game, I love that video games can get us interested in things we may never try or enjoy in real life. Thanks for playing!

It's a nice game, though it doesn't save my progress. Every time I come back to play more, all my trophies are gone.

CidadeAP responds:

Yeah it sucks progress isnt being saved, I will get this fixed soon. Happy you liked it, thanks for playing!

good game needs the bug fixes though :)
i beat alien encounter no medal i cry

great music great ideas

CidadeAP responds:

I will try to get these bugs squashed soon, appreciate the kind words, thanks for playing!