Reviews for "Death of a Scorpion"

Good game although there is a game wreaking bug in level 2. It forces the player to the bottom left corner of the game.

101111 responds:

thanks for your feedback :) The problem is now fixed.any additional info about the performance of the game is appreciated including your browser and hardware info.

Hello you can tell me how you upload your games because i uploaded a games (webgl) the bardon't load,then suddenly the game full load i test it on chrome firefox opera same thing (this bug is only on newgrounds it work well on other site like kongregate) my game link : http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/689037

101111 responds:

I use a custom preloader on a game engine i made myself.I will send you a private message about how it can be fixed for you. :)

Fun, reminiscent of Hotline Miami, and all too short.

Maybe add something before cutscenes so that if I'm still holding shift while the cutscene begins it doesnt skip all the dialogue

after the intro theres just a black screen. im on chrome

101111 responds:

does the same thing happen in firefox or any other browser?

I have the black screen issue after the intro, mentioned by other users. I'm using Chrome on a mid-2010 27" iMac with a ATI Radeon HD 5750 1024 MB and the operating system OS X 10.9.5.

I've checked to see if WebGL is enabled at chrome://gpu/ and it says WebGL: Hardware accelerated.

101111 responds:

could be caused by implementation of cursor locking.could you please try it on firefox where i have disabled it snd see if the problem persists?