Reviews for "AscDungeon"

1) Please, change the hero's color. It took me five seconds to find where i was on the 2nd level.
2) I think there should be a way to do a short jump, like : pressing the jump button quickly = little jump ; pressing the jump button a long time = long jump
3) You should do something about that invisible platform, like stopping the yellow arrow thingy when touching the invisible platform.
4) On the third level, if your are below the pink elevator, you become one with the wall. http://imgur.com/a/2mIwA

antonmarcelo responds:

Ops!!!! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks !!! Fixing it!!!!

It's actually pretty cool and seems to have potential... but it's very flawed right now.

The 2nd stage IS passable, but there is an invisible platform you need to hop on to the right of the "impassable" platform. Author, making an invisible platform the only way to progress through the game is not a good idea. You are punishing the player for not knowing something they have no idea of knowing. If you really want to include invisible platforms, maybe have them lead to something optional, like maybe a powerful item.

antonmarcelo responds:

I´ll make more visble, for the new players.

platform on level 2 is broken.
game needs fixed to be playable.

also adding music would make it much more awesome. i'd recommend some 8bit music or something that sounds like it fits with the graphics..

antonmarcelo responds:

Not broken it´s invisible...

Good game, but would be better with music.

I like it, but you need fix the speed of moviment. After of all it´s good