Reviews for "Zombie Society - Dead Detective"

Muja always make such high quality games. Probably one of the best point and click games creator on newgrounds. Always high quality games.
( I am still waiting for a ninja turtle game like Ghostbusters lol)
What made me sad what that I could not get all medals since newgrounds didn't register them. Wish there was a button so that the game would check if my save file registered all medals and resend them to new grounds. I removed the auto save but when you finish the game it seems to make a forced save. I was not able to get last medal even through I had 7/7 score.
Idle Dungeon Master implemented this recheck for broken medals wish more games would too.

Hello!
Thank you for your nice review! There are times I think I should make a simpler game, but that would be no fun!
If I had the time and resources, I'd be tackling even harder projects! :D Maybe in the future...

But I'm really sorry about the medals. This time, I didn't associate any game variable with them, so loading the game wouldn't tell Newgrounds which medals you gained before.
But the system you mentioned is a good idea, and I'll try to remember to implement it in my next game

Thanks again!

P.S. As for the Ninja Turtles interactive comic... I DID start working on it, some time ago: I even have the script ready. But times have changed, you can't go casually using other party's sprites like before. So I gave it up.

That means I'll focus on original characters and content, from now on :)

loved this episode AND we get the story of how Gvnnn and margh meet! nice!

Muja responds:

Ahah thanks, glad you had fun!

I enjoyed this a lot! Want to see more of this!

Thanks a lot!
More cases are definitely coming!

For example, I've been told there's a thief who's stealing zombies' arms and legs... odd, uh?

This is a surprise. Its charming, Its challenging, and dare i say "to DIE for." If this is a representation for your game coming out on Steam, then I say you made quite the sale.

Muja responds:

I really hope my game on Steam will be BETTER than this - I'm going to spend some money on the art, of backgrounds especially, and I'll try to make a more complex design for each case, shake things up a bit.

Anyway, I'm glad you liked the game this much, thank you a lot for your kind review!

Ohh... Point 'n' Click always is fun to play, especially this one. All about Zombies, it's really fun tho. In my view this is the best one for now.

What I noticed is, whenever I tried to save, leaving for like a good 5 hours, I realized that I am not able to get back to the previous game that I ended up. So I assume it somehow is not working properly? Maybe, maybe it has been fixed. But not complaining about it tho. Keep making these types of games up.