Reviews for "Zombie Society - Dead Detective"

this is great 5 stars

Thanks a lot!

Excellent. Nice shout out to Secret of Monkey Island, too. ;)

Muja responds:

Thanks! Ahah, glad you liked that reference :)

I love this game and I hope you can make more like it. I am baffled that this isn't rated higher. I like the interactivity that's included. It really feels like you're solving a crime.

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot for your kind words, and I'm really making more of it!
I'll launch a Kickstarter campaign next week, and if it succeeds (probably even if it fails) I'll make a full-lenght game, made of three other cases like this one.
Thank you for your review!

I have never found a point and click game that has satisfied me like this one has!

Zombies: Check!
Mystery: Check!
Humor: Check!
Amazing Storyline: Check!

You Should Be Proud of Yourself, for making A Game This Amazing! :D

Ghvnn (Or however you spell his name) is definitely my Favorite Character! I hope you make more amazing games like these, and if so, i think Newgrounds or whatever website you post them on, will be happy to Play and Enjoy Them!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot, and I'm glad you had so much fun!
As a matter of fact, there's another "chapter" available here on NG, titled "Walls can bleed".
AND another chapter, titled "Dead Detective vs Nine Deaths Cat", will be available before the end of the month!
AND a Desktop game, with four never-before-seen cases and better graphics, will be available on Steam by February 2018!

So, all in all, I hope you'll be happy to know that you'll see Zombie Society again pretty soon :D

Fantastic!