Reviews for "Zombie Society - Dead Detective"

Its a lot of fun but I can't find the walkthrough and I'm Stuck :(

Muja responds:

No worries! You can find the walkthrough in two easy steps:
- open the submenu (by moving the cursor over the top of the screen) and select the floppy disk;
- click on "walkthrough"

I'm glad you had fun, thank you for your review :)

This game is very well done. I'm impressed by the interesting story line and the controls and deduction feature work well. My only complaint is that I can't load my saved game on Firefox.

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot, glad you liked it!
Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with the browser you're using: it's a bug that I haven't fixed yet. If you save manually you won't be able to load.
Let the game autosave and you shouldn't meet any problem :)

Thank you again for your review!

Great game! I love the way Zombie is instantly translated to English. The deduction board works nice as well!
But I also have to non-loading of saved game bug! I'm on MacOS, in Firefox.
Eagerly awaiting your next game! :)

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot! Follow me here on NG, the next game is on its way!
And thank you for the feedback, I'll fix that bug with my next update

Great game but the option to turn off music and sound aren't working.

Muja responds:

I had to check it and you're right. I'll fix the bug, but in the meanwhile you just have to turn it off once whenever you load the game.
Thank you for your review!

This was superb! I absolutely loved it!
You've done a great job and I hope to see more games like this one. I really liked the retro feel to it and the reference to Monkey Island. Truly well done.

Just two things to take into account, both mentioned before:
- the evidence questioning thing: it's rather pointless to click that much when you could just try to ask as much as possible before going back to the dialogue.
- the loading of previously saved games. I played it on Firefox for a few minutes but I had to go. When I returned and wanted to finish the game, I was unable to do so: it just remained stuck on a black screen.

Well done, man. I'm a fan of your work! If you ever want to do a Spanish translation for your games, I'd be glad to help!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot, I'm glad you liked the game that much!
To answer you:
- That's a design flaw that I overlooked, but it'll certainly be fixed by the next case;
- That recurring bug is giving me a headache, but I finally found out why it's occurring; I'll fix it with the next update
- I DO want to translate the game in spanish; I'm actually working on a full-lenght game like this, and localization might be a big plus; so I'll write down your nickname and I will certainly contact you in the future!

Thank you again for your review!