Reviews for "Zombie Society - Dead Detective"

i cant get the first theory thing. how do you make him choose one

Muja responds:

Just keep experimenting with different combinations of dedutions, until you find the one you think is right!

love this undead thing you having going here

Thank you! :)

I have never found a point and click game that has satisfied me like this one has!

Zombies: Check!
Mystery: Check!
Humor: Check!
Amazing Storyline: Check!

You Should Be Proud of Yourself, for making A Game This Amazing! :D

Ghvnn (Or however you spell his name) is definitely my Favorite Character! I hope you make more amazing games like these, and if so, i think Newgrounds or whatever website you post them on, will be happy to Play and Enjoy Them!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot, and I'm glad you had so much fun!
As a matter of fact, there's another "chapter" available here on NG, titled "Walls can bleed".
AND another chapter, titled "Dead Detective vs Nine Deaths Cat", will be available before the end of the month!
AND a Desktop game, with four never-before-seen cases and better graphics, will be available on Steam by February 2018!

So, all in all, I hope you'll be happy to know that you'll see Zombie Society again pretty soon :D

Ahh, man, I shouldn't have finished it yet...

The universe is morbid and quirky, the characters are charming and well-designed, the graphics are incredible and the deduction system is incredible.

Only problem is...now I've completed bot this one and 'Walls Can Bleed' and I want more, I should really pace myself...you've got a repeat customer right here, eager to see where you take this strange little universe.

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot for your nice review!
If you like the setting that much, you'd be happy to know there's more stuff on my profile page!
Namely, an interactive comics series in three parts that explores Zombie Society even more, titled "Death after death"!

And of course, I'm going to make many other Dead Detective episodes in the next months, hope you'll have fun! :)

Good so far!

Muja responds:

Thank you, more is on the way!