Reviews for "Zombie Society - Dead Detective"

Was having a great time with this game last night then tried to load it today and it won't load. That's a shame because I wanted to finish it..

Muja responds:

Can you be more specific? If the game says you have no saved data, it might have something to do with your connection, or maybe your cache.
If it freezes somewhere, most probably on a black screen, it could be a bug and I'll have a look into it.
Send me a pm with more infos, please, and thank you for playing!

Loved it.

Muja responds:

Thank you, happy you enjoyed it!
Follow me here on NG if you want to know as soon as the sequel comes out!

MORE PLEASE!!! IM HOOKED!!! I CANT GET ENOUGH!!!! CANT WAIT TO PLAY THE NEXT INSTALLMENT!!!

Muja responds:

Ahahah thank your for your enthusiasm! A sequel is definitely coming.. I'm working on it as we speak :)

I love the deduction mechanics. Not too much where you can go horribly wrong, but enough where you have to do some work. Also, the hint idea is great with the zombie following you. I really liked this one and I am awaiting a sequel.

Muja responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you liked the deduction and hint systems!
A sequel is definitely coming, stay tuned :)

I enjoyed this a lot! Want to see more of this!

Thanks a lot!
More cases are definitely coming!

For example, I've been told there's a thief who's stealing zombies' arms and legs... odd, uh?