Reviews for "Ultra Trivia - SNK"

I quite enjoyed this and such a great place to have this considering Newgrounds history. As a critique I think you could have made this a little more visually interesting perhaps with some retro pixel art, however it is smoothly designed and the UI works fine. The audio loop could do with more variance maybe some extra loops thrown in, but is a cool chiptune piece. I would certainly play a sequel and felt ashamed that I didn't score as high as I would have liked but Australia never saw wide release of SNK home consoles. So more arcade questions would be awesome.

Another interesting quiz, this time for a console(/company I pretty much knew nothing about, so very educational. :) I think I've played at least one Neo Geo machine at the arcade though, some game where you battled thugs wielding a yoyo - actually one of few games that really left a lasting impression even though I played it such a short while, sad to see the company's shut down and all... at least in their original form. Good trivia!

-cd-

Another nice trivia about another big Japanese games company. Some of the answers weren't even easy to find on the Internet ;-) I have to complain about 2 things though - SPOILER WARNING:
1. Question 13: it is a common mistake that people are making by referring to the series of those games, it's proper name is Samurai Shodown, not Showdown, without "w" in it.
2. Question 19: it is a legal issue; if you ask this question in the current way the answer is "currently never". Why? Because at the end of previous year, 2016, SNK Playmore officially and legally dropped the "Playmore" part from its name and its current name is again the SNK Corporation. So you should rather change this question to "When did the original SNK Corporation close?".

FIL1994 responds:

Thanks for the review. I'll have to fix those. I believe their name is just SNK now, but it was a misleading question. EDIT: Your right. It is SNK Corporation.