Reviews for "Frieza's Wish (Episode 1)"

Looks like pretty massive work getting all this together! Seems like when it's all done it'll be like a full-length movie... at least. Both voicing and animation's great, as is the intrigue, aside from a few grammatical err's (they have return) in the subtitles it's pretty much perfect - and considering it's DBZ even that seems somehow suitable here. It's like how it was when I watched the original series. :) All of it. I'll stay tuned for episode 2! Great effort.

-cd-

I was amazed by this! This has the biggest voice cast of any flash I've ever seen! In terms of flashes that use this new format, this has to be the longest! I simply had to watch all of it! I think the longest overall is "Super Mario Bros. Z Ep 7" which is 41 minutes long. I think you can break that record!

Please make this series as awesome as you can. This was just an episode? This could have been a whole movie! I've been watching "Dragonball Super" so this is quite relevant to me. I loved Onslaught appearing at the end too.

Frezia"s wish is action packed and gives you everything
you would expect from an awesome Dragonball universe
movie. Great voice acting, the characters sound just like
they do in the shows and movies. Nice graphics that give the
movie an older video game feel to it, but to me the the chat boxes
seem unnecessary because of the great voice acting. I also
really like how Frezia showcases his power.

This was a good episode! You even had to "NEXT TIME" at the end to. The fight scenes were cool and the battle between frieza and broly was awesome.
The voice actors could improve on their skills tho and frieza yelling out "FUCK" really caught me off guard.

But I enjoyed it overall! Good job

Very big

So you are right about this one being big it's huge and you bring alot of people into this to really put the work in the graphics we're pretty good and the animations we're brilliant as for the story I really like how you played it out and made it work with all the elements as for some form of improvment maybe some extra fancy effects in the more in depth scenes

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some more fancy effects in the more intense scenes but honestly it's fine as is

~X~