Reviews for "Writer Man 4"

I had a good time with it, but it only takes about 15 minutes to beat.

Having all stats equal, thriller mystery are 4 to 5 times better than any other excellent combo I come up with. Also, thriller beauty, awfull combo, score me a 185 quality, while graphic novel heroism, excellent combo, has only 44 quality. So either thrillers are the only books worth writing, or they require no skills to be written.

Also Politics Satire is a bad combo?

Game won't work no matter what i click nothing happens

This game is great, however, it is too short. I got all of the upgrades without even realizing it. Seriously, dev, great job. Hell, it says something that I really want more. I'd love to see this game expand into other realms, some of which other commenters have already mentioned such as possibly giving the writer a life outside of writing and slightly more direction. This is a fresh idea and I love it

FIL1994 responds:

Thanks for the review. I honestly thought this would be the last Writer Man game I made, but due to the reception I'm sure I'll do another one. There are lots of directions the game can go. The first 3 were built off each other. This one was built from the ground up so I had to keep the scale reasonable.

It is fun at first, making ridiculous names for books and what-not; but it gets boring.
Definitely add more things to spend money on because I bought everything long before I even wrote 25 books.