Reviews for "Writer Man 4"

The concept is brilliant, but the resulting game is kind of poor. It got very boring after a very short while, all prices seemed completely random, the music is okay, but repetitive... But most importantly, there is nothing to it. It is just "write title, chose type and theme, increase status, repeat".

There could be so much more, like reviews and readers' reactions, as well as random events taking place (like having your new car towed, partaking in a signing session, etc).

Furthermore, for some reason the game runs very slowly (apparently independently from the Browser) and some medals don't work at all.

I know comments with negative feedback aren't the most pleasant to read, but I wouldn't even bother comment if there wasn't something I really liked about the game in the first place. As I said, your concept is brilliant, it's excellent, and I really hope it can be developed to its full potential.

(please overlook eventual grammar mistakes, English is not my mother tongue)

FIL1994 responds:

It is an HTML5 game; it needs a browser to run so it definitely does not run independently. The game should work like any website. All the medals work. It sounds like you might be using an out of date browser.

Thanks for the review. Those suggestions were things that I was considering, but ran out of time to implement.

Not gonna lie, this was a disapointment. The idea is BRILLIANT and I would like it to be more developed. PLEASE patch this with added features like E-book sales, paying for interviews to gain more popularity. This is simply a "press next week" till you earn all badges.
Hope you change it so I play it again but not due to boringess but because the game itself is engaging.
Also, add some word filters so the title plays some role. I am living off my article "N****rs stealing our wimin" so the realism is kinda worn off there. Maybe a spell check? If it's misspelt you get less sales.

I just found this game to be boring. I mean, there wasn't much going on. I admit that it was pretty fast paced. It just didn't seem like much for a full game. The music was too loud. Well, maybe that's just the sound.

I always wanted to write books. Well, I am writing reviews. I'm one of the most prolific reviewers out there, so that should count for something! I'm better off riding those. This just needed more detail.

I don't know why people were saying this game is short its taken me like 30 minutes, but i'm having fun good game. I love the music, the atmosphere its almost kinda haunting, I mean when you get so far in the game, you've made like 30 books, and your on week 400 man its great.

I had a good time with it, but it only takes about 15 minutes to beat.