Reviews for "Writer Man 4"

Black Bars keep showing up in game?

Wish there was a lot more to do in this game. Better publishers than Wilkins, more stuff to buy, more in game events, etc.

Also, there is literally no point in making anything other than thriller mysteries in this game.

I'm an aspiring author myself and this makes me feel like I've already won in the business. Great work

I really love this game man im so sad that it didn't save my game the concept is amazing I did not think I was going to find a game like this man it would be awesome if was just updated some more.

I don't mean to mimic Chompo here, but I agree with him.
I love the concept of the game, however, it's execution is lacking. Definitely needs more content, more events, and more music.
As an aspiring author myself, I do appretiate this game, however. Just don't worry about why I'm here on Newgrounds and not writing. I have writer's block, I'm not just lazy...Really!