Reviews for "Eagle Eye"

I really like the style!

This is very adorable! I LOVE how it's coloured. <33 The simple background frames the piece so well as well.

Artistic

This was somewhat "UNIQUE" the thick frame work and having the design come outside of that was very amazing I feel like it still needs a smaller border along the edges, I personally feel that That this was an ok piece, but Lets start from the top and by that I mean the whole piece it has a certain style that keeps me interested but other areas kind of drew me away.So what you have here for us is one big swoop of eye candy nice detail and a great element of style. so that was a plus for me, the detail really shines on this one so nice effort here and I look forward to even more from you.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~