Reviews for "Cold Circuit"

Like it very much! I played it trough and had so much fun with it! Sometimes I did not see the different between void end aisle because it’s not very clear (you got many dark coloured elements in your game I think that’s why) and what can i do with the last two skill points? maybe if there is a skill where I need more then only two? or did u not implement a lvl cap? anyways i love it, it’s fun could play it all day long :D

turtlesf responds:

The cap was simply too high, thanks for pointing that out. Glad you like the game!

nice game like it :p

What an awesome game! You never fail to impress me with your amazing games! :^)
How about a 3rd part ( Frozen Moons was 1, Cold Circuit is 2) as well? Man, that would be epic!
Anyways, good job on this one! ;^)

turtlesf responds:

I do have an idea for a third game since you mentioned it :D

Great simple game even if it had some bugs that forced me to reset. Like the pause menu been stuck or shotgun not shooting bullets when it had bullets.

Hi, really wanted to like this game but lot of times (training, reading the bulletin) when I'm supposed to press spacebar I get stuck. I'm pressing spacebar but nothing is happening I need to restart the game and it makes it really annoying. If it gets fixed I'll be ready to play this game.

dang. I'll fix it soon.
edit:
I added keymapping support after release when someone pmed me and asked for it. I had to change input around for it. I updated it just now with hopefully the bug fix. I'll test it thoroughly as soon as I have free time.