Reviews for "Cold Circuit"

nice game like it :p

I feel bad about liking this game because of how easy it is at first. I mean, surely other people are like that too? The designs were really nice too. The music was amazing! It did seem to lag with my laptop. Well, that’s not your fault.

I’m glad I learned how to use the well, use button. It was pretty fun once that happened. The enemies are pretty well designed. I’m glad you have different weapons. I guess the detail could have been better, but it’s still good.

excellent game!! so many memories....

Like it very much! I played it trough and had so much fun with it! Sometimes I did not see the different between void end aisle because it’s not very clear (you got many dark coloured elements in your game I think that’s why) and what can i do with the last two skill points? maybe if there is a skill where I need more then only two? or did u not implement a lvl cap? anyways i love it, it’s fun could play it all day long :D

turtlesf responds:

The cap was simply too high, thanks for pointing that out. Glad you like the game!

GREAT game