Reviews for "Cold Circuit"

Spacebar is still not working properly. In training nor in game when u get to "Bulletin" - there is no way to shut it down. Same with 'e'.

turtlesf responds:

I added keymapping support after release when someone pmed me and asked for it. I had to change input around for it. I updated it just now with hopefully the bug fix. I'll test it thoroughly as soon as I have free time.

Hi, really wanted to like this game but lot of times (training, reading the bulletin) when I'm supposed to press spacebar I get stuck. I'm pressing spacebar but nothing is happening I need to restart the game and it makes it really annoying. If it gets fixed I'll be ready to play this game.

dang. I'll fix it soon.
edit:

Great game but there's a serious bug. The spacebar function doesn't work. It doesn't work when I'm reading bulletins so when I read one I'm stuck and have to refresh the page. Plus I'm unable to go through the training portion of the game because it requires using the spacebar to cycle through the text. Really hope you'll fix this soon, otherwise it's a solid game.

turtlesf responds:

shoot I had to remove duplicate bindings for the keymapping update (space was the same as E). Fixing it now. It will be up in a few minutes. In the meantime you can press E instead. I literally woke up from bed realizing this was probably broken, haha.

Great simple game even if it had some bugs that forced me to reset. Like the pause menu been stuck or shotgun not shooting bullets when it had bullets.

I have to agree with everything said is MutantMB's review. And to add few things: Music was annoying trough the game, although it was enjoyable at the start. SFXs were good, and graphics are the best thing in the game. Lag makes the game worse, it would be nice if you added quality option.