Reviews for "Cold Circuit"

Very sharp

The graphics on this were very sharp looking love the over top view here on this game you have this was a really cool game you have here with some really nifty graphics the ai of the whole game was intense lots of different systems that made this fun and the meals were an extra touch so nice job there.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
Make more because you clearly have some very nice talent when it comes to game making.

~X~

its not letting me play the game. I make a save file and nothing happens when i click on it

Timed door closes too fast even in training mode, yes even when holding Shift or even spamming the Shift key for those little boosts.

Should have tested better before release.

As-is this game is probably not beatable, especially if you require those timed runs in some levels which I'm guessing you do otherwise why would it be in the tutorial stage?

turtlesf responds:

I believe you but can't reproduce the bug on my end, it's probably an edge case that affects a small amount of people and, being an old game now, not worth the time to go back and fix.

Good news is the rest of the game does not rely on this timed door mechanic. It was just to teach you how to dash, which is useful for dodging bullets in game. You can play the levels without beating the tutorial.

Very ambitious and a lot of fun!

good game