Reviews for "Arc Infinitum 5"

I apologize ahead of time for saying this.
Forgive me for not knowing the name of the program you use to make these animations, but I don't like it.
Everyone looks unrealistic and robotic. Bordering on that animation term "the uncanny valley".

My opinion is that you've got a lot of potential with your stories, characters, and animation skills.

You should use a different program to make these animations.
Ones that professionals use like flash, maya, blender, after effects, etc.
Even 2d hand drawn would look good.

Maybe you already use these programs, I don't know.
But this looks like the same program they used to make the 2016 BERSERK series. (Which was shit.)

I can tell you got a lot of great ideas and talent,
just please use different software. (something better than this)

I really liked this! The best part was probably the opening sequence with that great animation. I was truly impressed and wished the rest of it was like that! Well, the animation was still great. Some of it did seem stilted at times. I have not seen the other ones.

Well, actually I probably have. I just don't remember it. I liked the action. Of course, the talking scenes were nice too. It was all around very good.

Excellent as always. You are a true artist. I can't wait to see more whenever it is ready.