Reviews for "Arc Infinitum 5"

One dude sounds like snake :) I logged in just to say that it was awesome !

Weird animation but apart that pretty good

Based on where you've been and where you are now. Not comparing you to anyone else I'd same that you have gotten a lot better. Your work gets better each time. I especially like the sequence when they exist the director's office and she says, "secure the entire floor." Make everything look like that, just like that! :)

damn that was awesome! very nicely done!

this is all rigth i wont call it amazing but its pretty good.
i look forward to the next one.
in the ending maybe ad a To be continued or a
What will happen next stay alert/tuned what eves.

Pretty nice voice akting and good animation!!!
takes a lot of work to make something this good even thou i dont really understand whats going on.
the guy sitting with his arms behind his head in the car, i think the arms migth have looked like they were legs ? i donno just thougth they were kinda big, maybe make em smaller? but what do i know.
Colours match pretty good too.
was a little anoyed i could not see a line or something as that guys mouth the one with big arms but stay true to whatever u do? i'm just giving you some contructive critisism or something
Line art in the bigining was kinda gliching but other then that u made a great apisode with good value! keep it up!