Reviews for "Batman VS Joker VS Bill"

I like the joke and idea but the execution could use some work.

I think also the animation needs a lot of work, too. The one thing that I think really helps with the joke is how the animation is executed. If you worked on the animation a bit the joke could have worked a bit more.

Pacing was a bit off and the punchline delivery needed more punch. But a good effort. I liked Joker's laughing gag.

Give the new guy a cookie!

Joker's laughing was hilarious.
It had a funny and clever story.

The animation and character designs were ok.

This was good.

I felt this was a little too short. It was still cool to have brewstew as a voice actor! Granted, I couldn't really recognize him. The animation was pretty good. I guess the idea was pretty cool. Was this made in celebration of the Lego Batman movie?

I just assume everyone is topical like that. It just needed more setup. I like the idea of Batman being easily killed. There just should have been more. It was fine for what it was.