Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Legend of LUST - The Final Trial (1st update)"

intro dope AF, fighting feels a little weird with the timing though. I'd much rather it be turn-based than OK Punch whenever.
Other than that, the game is great.

Hi Hack,
Thank you for your great rating!
The fighting is actually a turn base fight but with a little twist to it, if you just linger and wait for too long the bad guy will attack you. So you get to attack with your 2 characters, this both blocks the attack menus and initiates the enemies response. After his attack the attack menu's availability returns and the player's turn starts again. So in practice, it's a turn based fight with a bit of a twist to it. The main thing we have removed from most turn base fights... is the waiting time, you can attack as fast as you want and the bad guy will respond swiftly, therefore it may seem as it is not a turn based fight, although it is, just simply a fast one.

good work

Thanks ^^

Love the Music Can't wait for the next update hopefully there will be more to do. I'm looking forward to leveling up lust, playing with hottie and conquering the world I saw aliens that should be interesting. Music suggestions try Bassnectar, Tristam maybe some celldweller. I'd also suggest looking into euro trance & electrionca. But all and all awesome game keep up the good work I can't wait until the next update!!!

Hi firewarden22,
thank you for the great rating much appreciated. We are happy to see that you like our game and we hope that you will enjoy the upcoming updates. Also cheers for the music suggestions, the only thing is that we have to use stuff that is not copyrighted which makes it a bit hard to find good stuff. Maybe one day, we will have enough budget to afford purchasing licenses and similar.
Cheers

This has an amazing concept and a great promise of gameplay. I love the concept of upgrading your team and evolving them as well. Plus, ya know, sex! Anyway, please, keep up the good work!

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you W3ll3am for the awesome rating!
We are glad you like it. Yes the idea is to create a open world environment where the players can acquire and upgrade/evolve several characters. It is a huge project and it will take some time to do, but we hope to gain more and more support allowing us to grow our team and speed up production.
Best ;)

This looks awesome. If you continue with the same detail graphics and are able to incorporate a gameplay the variaty this will be awesome...

Thank you capers!
Happy to see that you like our project. We will surely keep working on it while maintaining the quality standard.
Cheers